Our Curriculum Intent:
Our Technology & Computing faculty share our school's commitment to implementing a curriculum that:
- Is ambitious for every student
- Develops students' social and cultural capital
- Supports ambitious next steps
To ensure this happens our aim is for:
- Our students to investigate and solve problems through analysis, creativity, development and planning.
- Our students to develop their resilience and resourcefulness through creating practical solutions to real-life problems.
- Our students to be equipped with skills and practical knowledge needed for the workplace and life in an increasingly technological world.
More information about the content and sequencing of our Computing curriculum can be found via the links to the left.
For more information about Expressive Arts at Westfield, please contact Mr J Higgins, Subject Leader for Computing.